Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Week #13

I keep on passing up my weeks. Argghh! I don't know why I have been lazy with blogging!


Anyways, my week is a bit blunt to look at. I went on vacation with my boyfriend and his parents for 4 days during the whole holy week so I don't really have time to plan or anything. And another thing was it was also our 3 years anniversary on the 27th. We didn't get to celebrate though because he had to go to his orientation for his clerkship in med school. And I have to travel to their hometown which is 2 hours away from where I live. Then I have to accompany her sister at the mall to buy things for our trip. Because our flight was on th 28th.

So that was my week. Hope I get to continue on with blogging again this month and the next month to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment