Thursday, January 24, 2013

Things I Love Thursday

I just realize that this is going to be my second to the last Tilt for this month. And I am really pleased with myself because I have been keeping it up. I am really pushing myself to finish it this month because for me being able to do a post for the whole Thursdays of January, is quite an accomplishment for me. Is that wierd?  Does anyone else feel the same way as I do in a different small way lol? Ok I am not having any sense here lol!

So, what I am loving for this week are:

Doing my manicure and pedicure. My certificate for ASCPi came in the mail. New washi tapes. Finished reading "By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept". A friend's call: talked to her for hours. Church: Last Sunday's topic, sister's fellowship, bonding with my friends (ice cream, endless talk). Able to drive again. Saw another sister (Chikay) after so long. Braided my hair. Reading score improved. Updated my journal. Mom giving me money. 

Nothing much for this week. But I am still really happy and grateful for all those little blessings I got. Even though there are only few things, atleast I get to have a reason to be cheerful with my life because those are blessings from God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment