Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Reflections

I am the type of person who really values not only people but also things and even events as well. Every single thing that happens in my life I always tend to cherish that and be grateful for everything at the same time. If you know me, then you'll know that I hoard all things relating to my life. Material things. Lessons. People. Even a wrapper of a small candy I will keep it lol. So I thought about doing this activity (is this even an activity? lol) so that I won't forget the things that I have achieved and learned from each month of this year. This will allow me to backtrack the meaningful things in my life that I may and will achieve each month. So that at the end of the year can easily reflect on it.

This month I reflect on this things: 
New year! I am able to make my family join the gratitude exercise/ 
I received my BDJ box/
 I finally got my certificate for ASCPi (International Medical Technology)
Washi tapes made my life full of colors
I got back into reading again. I finished 2 books: Narnia book 1 and By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
I continously been abusing my planner :)
I attended all the Sunday Sermons this month!

Lesson Learned: Always have PASSION in life. In everything we do, learn to love every single thing with all our hearts and with all our soul in order for us to create something amazing in our life.... just like what Jesus did in his lifetime.... 

 "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might."
- Deuteronomy 6:5

No comments:

Post a Comment