Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I splurged!

I received my payslip last week and I have been really restricting myself into buying stuff. I want to save my money for summer because my boyfriend and I have been planning some getaways together because that will be our time to really bond with each other for a long period before he goes back to school. But then again after a few days I could not help myself but bought one item. And that one item lead into 2...then 3.... then 4..... so on and so forth!
The first temptation (lol) was this folded and hang tanned polka dot maxi dress. O-em-gee! I have been wanting this dress since last month and I finally got it! yippie!!! This was my first option for my cousin's wedding in Malaysia but I was worried to whether it will suit the occasion since this is a summer dress. So I passed it up and bought another one. I just told myself that if this dress will still be available next month (which is now- March!) then I will buy it. And I did! Can't wait to wear this :D

Tantanananananah! my second temptation. LUSH! This is crazy I know! And till now I am still a bit in shock and in question as to why I let 1,800 pesos go to these scented things. I don't want to think that I just wasted that huge amount of money because I wanted these items sooo bad! Especially, Retread. I wanted to feed my hair with sulfate and paraben free product hence I decided to go organic. I have read alot of positive reviews about this conditioner so I got one.  I am also obsessed with their solid soaps so I decided to add Honey I washed the kids and snowcake soap. I believe these will give my skin alot of smoothness and moister. Lastly I also bought aqua mirabilis this is a skin conditioner which works as an exfoliator.


I bought 3 bracelets and preview magazine when we went to Batangas. I've been eyeing those floral bracelets for so long but I haven't seen anything that has a cute design. But when I saw the two above, I knew I have to get them. The gold one though is just a plus because I found the charms so cute and pink! lol!
So excited to read this book. I'm gonna do a review after I read it. I love Rhonda Byrne's writing. How she can motivate people to have a positive outlook in life. I have been a fan ever since I bought her first book last 3 years ago which was the secret. Hope I'll learn something from this as well.

I also bought some stuff at surplus. That store is amazing when it comes with shorts. I mostly buy my shorts and tees there. Because it's cheap and have good quality. That beannie I got at khush oh how I love it!
I also got some hair care as well cause I am so eager to give life to my dull and boring hair. Plus that facial cleanser is for my boyfriend for when he stays over night in our house then he will have something to use in his face because he has a sensitive skin than I  -.-

Soooooo the verdict............ i'm so broke lol! I'm glad my boyfriend doesn't know about this site because if he did and reads this he'll be mad for sure lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment